ERDAS IMPORT

flemming at serv1.informatik.tu-dresden.dbp.de flemming at serv1.informatik.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Mon Feb 1 05:29:23 EST 1993

Dear TGRASS Users,

In my current research thises I'm working on a project using GRASS.
My first problem is how to get a disk with GRASS 4.1 as soon as possible, can
somebody help me to find that out and how much would that be?
The second problem I've got is how to get ERDAS data into GRASS.
IWe want to import an 8-bit-LAN LANDSAT file into GRASS from ERDAS VGA 7.5.
The file is about 70MB and in the BSQ-format. Unfortunatlely I was not able to
import it yet. I've tried all the suggestions with BLK-Files.BLK-Files from theise GRASSSS
user list.

We are using GRASS 4.0 on a DEC5000. Can somebody help me?

Lars Flemming
Student of Computing Science
Technical University of Dresden
Germany

By the way does anybody know if GRASS 4.1 does support INFORMIX-BLOB-datatypes?
How can I use those data in GRASS?

I would be pleased to reseivceive your helpfull messages !!!

Thanks in advance

Lars
C0=DE;A=DBP;P=TU-DRESDEN;OU=INFORMATK;OU=SERV1;S=FLEMMING