g.help problem

Pey-Jiuan Lee pey at brain.hsc.usc.edu
Thu Feb 11 00:03:28 EST 1993

We are having a problem with the g.help after we successfully (?) installed
GRASS 4.0 on our SiliconGraphics IRIS-4D.

By simply typing g.help on the command lind, we cannot use RETURN key to
move the (*) to a topic/word.  However, this can be done by using Ctl-J key
instead.  The worst thing is after we exit the g.help facility we still get
the RETURN key function lost and it is equivalent to Ctl-M which results in
the subsequent GRASS command unaccessible.

Do you have any experience of solving this kind of problem or any suggestion
on what installation procedure we might be wrong??

Thanks in advance.

Changyi Sun         USU Forest Resources, Logan UT 84322-5215

	            Internet: csun at zircon.nr.usu.edu
			      slt25 at cc.usu.edu