Does r.poly support lat/lon?

Greg Koerper greg at towhee.cor2.epa.gov
Thu Feb 25 12:42:57 EST 1993

We suspect r.poly may not work properly for lat/long projections.
Overlaying the resulting vector data over the original raster data
shows the edge lines to be fractionally offset, both N to S, and E to W.

Can anyone verify that lat/long support is implemented for r.poly?
IF so, have we encountered a bug, or a user error?

greg

Greg Koerper                            Internet: greg at heart.cor.epa.gov
ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.  UUCP:     hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!koerper
200 SW 35th St., JSB
Corvallis, OR   97333           "The 90s will make the 60s look like the 50s.
(503) 754-4490                          Just ask your kids."
 fax:  (503) 754-4338