Grass 4.1 manuals on the moon

Stuart Bradshaw lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil
Tue Jul 13 15:53:57 EDT 1993

I have the same problem! so I'd like to know about if anyone sends a
solution to you please

lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil

> 2.  I am having a problem printing the 4.1 User's manual.  I
>     ftp-ed refman.ps (not compressed, over 4 million bytes).  When I
>     try to print it (using SPARCprinter with NeWSprint 2.0 on SUN
>     IPX with SUN OS 4.1.2) the headers and footers overprint, after
>     the first header.  Anyone else have this problem?  Anyone been
>     successful printing this file?
>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Dan Hough
> Oklahoma Biological Survey
> dhough at uokmvsa.uoknor.edu

----- End Included Message -----

Dear Sir:
I have no problem to print the "GRASS 4.1 User's Reference Manual" in our Sparc printer . It is a 557 page manual. I think that is your printer problem. You may need to adjust the setting of three magnets on the side of the paper cassette in your printer. That was the problem I once had.
Good luck to you.

John Wu