No subject

Net.Noise owner news at max.cecer.army.mil
Sun May 2 19:12:45 EDT 1993

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: rob at zorro.cecer.army.mil (Rob Knauerhase)
Subject: Re: ping
Sender: news at news.cecer.army.mil (Net.Noise owner)
Date: Sun, 2 May 1993 23:12:42 GMT

In <199305011552.AA15150 at max.cecer.army.mil> KILLION at ukanvm.bitnet writes:
>ping

    "Ah, I see you have a machine that goes 'ping'." -- Monty Python

I'm glad to see that people remembered the ping command.  As you noticed,
the lists were delayed by about two days due to machine problems at this
end.  The problems have been solved (though we're still wondering if Sun's
automount is a good thing or not :) and the lists are back in action.

However, remember that commands to the list should be sent to the

	grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil
               ^^^^^^^

address.  Things mailed to "grass-list at moon..." get distributed out to
everyone who reads the lists, and are NOT acted upon by the list management
software.

Rob
--
Rob Knauerhase [rob at amber.cecer.army.mil]  Office of GRASS Integration
Construction Engineering Research Labs, US Army Corps of Engineers