r.watershed

(jane rossing) at postoffice.mail.cornell.edu
Tue May 11 17:57:58 EDT 1993

In Message Fri, 7 May 1993 17:47:32 -0400,
  Randy Hills <rhills at snow.nohrsc.nws.gov> writes:

>I'd like to be able to use r.watershed or some variant to delineate watershed
>boundaries given known forecast, or stream gage, points, rather than letting
>the software determine the downstream boundary of the watersheds.  Any ideas?

This is a problem, and I hope someone will reply with a solution.  I ended
up using GRASS 3.1, which was still available around here at the time, so
that I could choose my outlet point.  It is hard to understand why one can
not choose in GRASS 4.0.  Any suggestions?
Jane Rossing
Agricultural and Biological Engineering
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853