overlaying maps with different regions

E.A. Koster ekoster at let.rug.nl
Wed Nov 10 03:39:56 EST 1993

Firstly thanks for all the response I received on my last question about
importing scans in Grass, I think I replied to all, but maybe ...

My question:
I have made some scans of maps I want to `combine' in one map, one layer with
streets, one with canals etc., but all have a different `region', so I cannot
even display them on the same window ...

What is the method to create `layers' from these maps that fit ?
--

Thanks,
Elwin

	  ARCHITECTURE, MORPHOLOGY and INFORMATION-SYSTEMS

	Elwin Koster               email: ekoster at let.rug.nl
	University of Groningen    phone:   (+31) 50 636 096
	K.A.A.                     fax:     (+31) 50 635 886
	P.O. BOX 716
	9700 AS Groningen
	the Netherlands