Grass reference

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Nov 29 23:52:03 EST 1993

why not refer to the GRASS Reference Manual?

E.g., some of the folks that review my writing may want to know
the nuts-n-bolts of how I did something. So, I just reference
a key command that was used:

@Manual{ v.autocorr,
  title =        "v.autocorr: software for hypothesis testing of
                  presence of spatial autocorrelation. {GRASS}
                  4.1 Reference Manual",
  author =       "James Darrell McCauley",
  organization = "U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Construction
                  Engineering Research Laboratories",
  address =      "Champaign, Illinois",
  year =         "1993"
}