Sastry's question

Nalneesh gaur ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu
Wed Oct 6 17:03:38 EDT 1993

I am sorry I could not reply to you from my machine directly.

Sastry writes:

->I picked up your name from the Grass users list.
->I am beginning to use GRASS.
->
->I run a version 4.0 of Grass, compiled for Sun.
->
->I run the Grass session from a X-term. Somehow, I messed up the
->color table. When I focus on the Grass graphics window, all the
->other windows become blurred.
->
->Can you point to a solution ?

I think this may be happening because your colormode is goofed up.

try using

        d.colormode fixed

on your Graphics monitor before you focus on the GRASS graphics window.
If the problem still persists please let me know.

*  Nalneesh Gaur                        [][][][]   []    []     *
*  202, West Boyd, Room 302             []    []   []    []     *
*  Environmental Modeling and GIS lab   []    []   []    []     *
*  University of Oklahoma               []    []   []    []     *
*  Norman, OK 73019                     []    []   []    []     *
*  ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu           [][][][]   [][][][]     *