Installing grass4.1 for SOLARIS 2.X

John Talcott talcott at trg.saic.com
Wed Oct 27 17:36:51 EDT 1993

I ftp'd grass/incoming/grass4.1u1sol.tar.Z (SOLARIS 2.X binary
release of GRASS 4.1). Installation Instructions were found in
grass/incoming/grass4.1u1solREADME. Step 5 of the instructions
tells you to run a setup script to create 21 FIFO's and some
hard links. In the example, this script has the name "setup.script".
I cannot find this script - does it have a different name?
Has anyone else run into this problem? Thanks ....

          _/--_/_/_/_/--_/_/_/_/_/--John C Talcott talcott at trg.saic.com---
         _/  _/            _/      Science Applications Intl. Corp. (SAIC)
        _/  _/            _/      10260 Campus Point Drive
 _/    _/  _/            _/      San Diego CA 92121