Monitor menus unreadable

Michael Hill mhill at chiswick.anprod.csiro.au
Wed Sep 8 10:16:23 EDT 1993

Hi,

Most of the programs which invoke active menus in the graphics monitor are
producing coloured boxes with NO TEXT in them. I had originally noticed
this "bug" with d.zoom, but now I find the same with i.class making that
routine unusable.(Fortunately, I could remember where the appropriate boxes
were in d.zoom from Grass4.0).

I have not noticed any traffic on this subject, and so must presume that,
as usual, I have missed something. Has this bug been fixed in the update
package (which I have installed except for the XDRIVER)? Someone will
undoubtedly now suggest that I install it for the XDRIVER!

Otherwise, please help, since I would very much like to use i.class!

Michael Hill

Michael J Hill
Research Scientist
CSIRO Pastoral Research Laboratory, Armidale, NSW, Australia,2350.
E-Mail address: mhill at chiswick.anprod.csiro.au