Monday morning blues

Dominique Bachelet dominiq at rice.cor2.epa.gov
Mon Sep 13 13:22:40 EDT 1993

Sorry for my badly phrased question about GRASS on DOS.
I actually received this question from IRRI, Int. Rice
Research Institute in the Philippines where Marco Van Den Berg
(mberg at irri.cgnet.com) is trying to install GRASS on a PC.
What he really meant was : is there a Unix package  they can
ftp from the Philippines and install on their machines and
then get the GRASS code from moon I guess to run GRASS at IRRI.
Any information would be VERY useful and do not hesitate to
contact Marco directly. He supervises the computer center
over there.
PS: I am working with them on a modeling-GIS project and for some
reason have become at the same time their GIS mail box.