display @ image aspect ratio.

Thierno S. Sow tsow at pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 14 22:50:53 EDT 1993

Hi Grassusers,
I would like to know if there is a way to display an image to the full
display screen. After I cut a portion of a Tm data quad, I am having a
problem trying to display the cut-image to the full display screen. I
know from experience playing with the PCI software that you can display
an image on the screen and define the boundaries of the display screen
in which you're showing your image. Is there a way to do the same in
GRASS4.0? Also why is it than when i zoom, and then try to unzoom an
image ( responding by no saving of the current window) I can get back
to the original size of the image.
Thanks .