How Print Vector Attribute on Map ? ? ?

James A. Farley jim at cast.uark.edu
Tue Sep 28 11:04:01 EDT 1993

> Bjorn Svensson writes:
> >
> > How can I get a hardcopy map showing a vectorfile WITH ITS ATTRIBUTES.
> > I have a vector file with attributes/categories and I'd like the categories
> > to print in different colors or at least with attributes as labels.

You can use the command d.vect.cats in src.contrib (4.1), to draw
vectors in different colors according to the category label values
by running the command several times with differing cat and color
value combinations.

--
James A. Farley 		Technical Director, CAST/NCRI-SW
						12 Ozark Hall, Univ. of Arkansas