tcltkgrass

John Del Ferro johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil
Wed Apr 6 11:41:25 EDT 1994

> On Wed, 23 Mar 1994, John Del Ferro wrote:
>
> > Help...... I given up trying to compile tcltkgrass!!
>
> And Mark P. Line responded with:
>
> compiled, let me know where things break down and I'll try to talk you
> through.

Thanks!! I still have given up, but I feel a bit up to the challenge again!

I have the binary versions of grass for CDC machines.  The tape I have for
grass did not have the libraries on them.  At this point I have compiled
tkgrass and did not seem to have any errors until linking.  The errors
are that it cannot find the grass libraries.  Well, I can't find them
either!
So I have obtained the source code from moon. I would like to create the
libraries.  BUT....I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE OF corrupting the currently
working version of grass that is currently on the system!
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John

P.S.  If someone who knows CDC folks can forward this to them I'd
       appreciate this.
JOHN DEL FERRO                          Philadelphia District
tel: 215-656-6690                     U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil