TclTkgrass - superviewer won't draw vectors

Michael Hill mhill at chiswick.anprod.csiro.au
Wed Apr 6 18:39:21 EDT 1994

I may as well join the fray on Tcltkgrass. Firstly, I'm very pleased with
it, given that we don't have Motif, and don't run Xgrass.

But, it is a little flakey ie the superviewer blows up a fair bit, and most
irritatingly, the superviewer will not display vectors. It provided an error
saying something like," cannot display type 2 vector files".

Otherwise, the true grass parts work well on our Sparc 2 running 4.1.3.

Congrats to the authors.

Mike Hill

Michael J Hill
Senior Research Scientist
CSIRO Pastoral Research Laboratory, Armidale, NSW, Australia,2350.
E-Mail address: mhill at chiswick.anprod.csiro.au