Misinformation

J.Wolf j_wolf at scsmtp.santa.infotec.com
Tue Apr 12 10:40:25 EDT 1994

Just thought I would clarify some misinformation that I've
been reading about LTPlus.

1. LTPlus is telephone helpline supported by Infotec Developement. The original
developer of LTPlus is at Infotec and knows everything there is to know about
LTPlus.  He is available to answer helpline calls for technical support
memebers.  Call 1-800-877-8796 for more info.

2.  LT4X 3.20 (commercial version of LTPlus) is substantially faster than any
LTPlus versions we have seen.  Including the
X-Windows version's processing and display speed have greatly increased since
version 3.16.

3. LT4X runs on a 386/486 w/8 megs RAM, 200 megs disk.  No WorkStation
required.

4.  John has added many new features to LT4X including vector editing
enahncements: move, add, & delete, query & attribute links, added smoothing
routines, Tiff or PostScript sreen dumps, screen display of attributes, 1-99
zoom views, polygon fill, automatic fixes for blobs, project area mngt.,
improved batch processing, for the X-Windows versions: 256 color capabilities,
resizable window, improved DEM view and more.  John continues to add features
that users request.

I hope this clears up any confusion or misunderstanding.

"Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug."