Purchasing GRASS----HELP !!!!

edfarace at sae.ssu.umd.edu edfarace at sae.ssu.umd.edu
Sat Apr 16 16:19:27 EDT 1994

I'm again in the market for GRASS.  This time
the STATE has provided the money----but not the
help.

I would greatly appreciate any help with the
following questions.

Where can I purchase UNIX for the PC [or one of
its cousins] and how much will it cost ?

I do not want to purchase the raw GRASS.
I would rather have GRASS with enhancements.
We just do not have the time for a long, flat
learning curve.

Where can I purchase such a package and at
what cost ?

Are there any vendors out there that provide a
full package----GRASS and UNIX ?

As usual the STATE in its wisdom waited six months
to give us the money but wants it spent in a week.

Thanhs in advance for any help I receive.
||-----------------------------------------||
||                Gene Farace              ||
||         Department of Geography         ||
||        Salisbury State University       ||
||       Salisbury, MD   410-742-2961      ||
||     BITNET: edfarace at sae.towson.edu     ||
||   Internet: edfarace at sae.ssu.umd.edu    ||
|| Chi gioco solo non perde mai.           ||
||    - Proverbio Sciliano -    ()_\/_()   ||