Global data set not working

Kuo-Chen Chang harry at atlas.socsci.umn.edu
Thu Aug 11 14:59:43 EDT 1994

Netters,

	I finally installed all tutor data set came with GRASS onto
	my tiny Linux box.  Everything is fine except the COASTLINES
	vector file can not be opened.  The res. of that file is
	a big negative integer.  I suspected that is the reason why
	the file can not be opened.  Any suggestion?  Thanks!

*  Don't take life too seriously!  You will never get out of it alive!   *
* Harry K.C. Chang                                                       *
* harry at atlas.socsci.umn.edu  SSRFC, U of Minnesota, MPLS, MN55455       *
*                             (612)625-8556                              *
* (04)252-2250  ext. 4635     Associate Professor Land Management Dept.  *
*                             Feng-Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan     *