INFORMATION ON GRASS

Arlin B Collins arlin at tiaer.tarleton.edu
Thu Aug 11 20:58:50 EDT 1994

In article <m0qXu0z-0003xBC at zorzal.dc.uba.ar> you wrote:

: Hello!
: My name is Julio C.JACOBO, and I am with the University of Buenos Aires,
: working on Image Processing and would like to receive INFORMATION ON GRASS.

: I do not know whether this is the right e-mail address
: to write asking for information, but it is the only one I have got.
: thank you,

  well, it *could* be the right address...
  do you have  ftp  access??
  do you have  grass installed??
  what is your hardware platform??
  are your questions about INSTALLING Grass
                        or USING      Grass

  I am 'not' a good person to attempt to answer any,
  we have a small unix network including one GIS workstation
  a  Sun unix workstation, SunOS 4.1.3, running  Grass 4.1.4
  obtained from   moon.cecer.army.mil    several weeks ago...

  good luck,
    Arlin

--
  Arlin B Collins             Info Sys Mgr - TIAER
  arlin at tiaer.tarleton.edu    Box T-258, 201 St. Felix