HP DRIVER

J.M. Ruiz jruiz at gea.cedex.es
Thu Feb 3 09:40:49 EST 1994

> Javier writes..
> > Anybody knows where could I find a GRASS driver for a HP Desjeck 500C printer.
> > I could use the same erdas driver printer, if anybody knows.
> >
> > 				Thanks, Javier
> > 			E.T.S.Ingenieros agronomos.
> > 			Servicio Centralizado de Informacisn de territorio
> > 			Universidad de Csrdoba
> > 			ESPAQA.
> >

> I have written a driver for my HP Deskjet 550c printer.  It works quite
> well except for the fact that it cannot print on continuous paper.
> As I understand it the 500c is the same except that it can only use
> one ink cartridge at a time.  I don't think that will be a problem.
>
> If there are others interested in this perhaps I should put it on the
> moon.
>
> Let me know.
>
> --
> Garth Tier, Centre for Arid Zone Research,
> CSIRO Division of Wildlife & Ecology,
> PO Box 2111 or Heath Road
> Alice Springs, NT, 0871, Australia.
> Tel (089) 524255; Fax (089) 529587
> Email tie013 at its.csiro.au

Hello Garth.

We have some Hp Deskjet and if you have a driver we would be very interested on
it. Also we have a Hp paintjet XL 300 which we have some problems using p.map.
If you have any idea to resolve it i would appreciatte it.

Thanks!

Juan M. Ruiz
Centro de Estudios Hidrograficos (CEDEX)
Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto 3, planta 3
28005 Madrid, SPAIN

Telephone: 335.79.51
Fax: 335.79.22
e-mail: jruiz at gea.cedex.es