Oil spreading simulation on GRASS

Wang-hua Li mack at imt.ntou.edu.tw
Fri Feb 4 02:00:36 EST 1994

Hi there,
	I'm doing oil spreading simulation (using GRASS, of course) in coastal area and would appreciate any references for oil spreading and oil polution on the sea. BTW, I'm wondering if anyone out there in the GRASS world is working on related applications. Any help will be very much appreciated.

'u(L5X |  Mack, Wang-hua Li --- from I-Lan where Dong-sang river flows
/h9B'^3N,c(s)R               |        Institute of Maritime Technology
0j%_%xFW.|,v$j>G             |         National Taiwan Ocean Universiy
%xFW, 0r6)                   |                         Keelung, Taiwan
E-mail:mack at imt.ntou.edu.tw  |              nvg8105 at mvax31.ntou.edu.tw
Tel:(02)462-2192 Ext.3512, 3500(FAX)