Help with XGRASS

N R A nra at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 13:10:00 EST 1994

Further to my attempts to get XGRASS working, someone said I'd be able to
run the binaries even thoughwe don't have MOTIF on our SPARC's - is that
true ?

If so can someone tell me where I can get JUST the XGRASS binaries - I've
seen the Sun binaries at 'moon', but even though I've found a way to
improve our modem connection, it isn't good enough for ~55Mbytes of files.

I've got this awful feeling that the XGRASS are in with all the others -
if so is there any chance (pretty please) of splitting them out. I'm sure
there are other Sun users who don't have MOTIF and so can't compile this
excellent looking software (see I'll even resort to flattery)

Many many many thanks in advance,

Steve Culshaw
NRA North West
e-mail : nra at cix.compulink.co.uk