LTPlus on UNIX

RASMUSSENB at axe.humboldt.edu RASMUSSENB at axe.humboldt.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:55:00 EST 1994

To LTPlus users,

Does anybody have any experience in running LTPlus 2.2 on a UNIX platform?
We're having trouble getting the program to run properly.  I can get the
program running, but then when I go to aquire a raster image the window
closes (the program continues running).  The window also closes anytime I
place the mouse cursor within the graphics area.  We currently have LTPLus
running on a Xenix PC platform but it is very slow!

Has anyone else had similar problems?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bruce Rankinb
Redwood National Park