ps.map command

Teresa Hansen teresa at lewis.enrd
Mon Feb 28 15:42:37 EST 1994

This is a plea for help from any user's who have consistently and
successfully used the ps.map command:

I have used vi to create a p.map type file - using the options
available for ps.map.  Then I used the ps.map input=FILE output=FILE
and apparently successfully created a PostScript file.  Below is the
output I get.

GRASS4.1>ps.map input=conf2 output=conf.output2

PS-PAINT: PostScript painter "hpengineer" selected.
PS-PAINT: scale set to 1 : NaN.
PS-PAINT: reading raster file <bounds+cant+impact in PERMANENT> ...
PS-PAINT: reading point/line file ...
PS-PAINT: reading vector file <roads.pvd in PERMANENT> ...
PS-PAINT: reading point/line file ...
PS-PAINT: reading sites file <conf.sites in teresa> ...
PS-PAINT: reading labels file <conf2 in teresa> ...
PS-PAINT: PostScript file "conf.output2" successfully written.

Now I have set up the ps.driver and selected this as the paint
device using the ps.select command.  Unfortunately, I get no
output, nothing.  I am using an HP LazerJet 3Si.

Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You can e-mail me directly at following address.  Thanks

Teresa
lewis!teresa at cerl.cecer.army.mil
206-967-5337