GRASS on Linux

Max Pilgram max at mos.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Jul 27 08:35:03 EDT 1994

I have posted this question a few weeks ago ...

But since I didn't retrieve an answer I try it again:

I've got the GRASS binaries for LINUX from moon.cecer.army.mil.
Installation worked fine and I can start GRASS whithout a problem.

What I can't do, is to start up an graphics window with d.mon .

Does any LINUX user know what could be wrong ?

Thank's in advance
Max

  Max Pilgram                             |__ |__| | | |

Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Data Processing
Technical University Munich - Weihenstephan
Hohenbachernstrasse 2  85350 Freising - Germany

Phone: 0049-8161-71-4040
e-mail: max at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de