grass_arc_government

Helena Mitasova helena at diego.cecer.army.mil
Fri Jun 3 10:29:06 EDT 1994

I always thought that this is a discussion list for
TECHNICAL and TEORETICAL issues relevant to GRASS
GIS applications and developemnt. If there is an interest
to continue the discussions on arc-grass-goverment-politics
I would suggest to create a special discussion group
(say grassarcgov-list),so that we can keep this list as
technical as possible and focus on getting something
done.

Thank you very much for your consideration and please
send all reactions to this message directly to me,

Helena Mitasova
USA CERL, DEPT. OF GEOGRAPHY Univ. of Illinois