Grass database linkage [Linux]

William Voigt voigtw at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jun 3 15:14:54 EDT 1994

We are fairly new users of a GRASS/Linux system, and have several
questions.  We will be trying to integrate a development model which
grows mosquitoes in wetlands at rates depending on temperature,
salinity, and nutrient levels.  As I see the problem, one of the first
tasks is to obtain a database to store the relevant weather and water
quality data associated with the specific sites.  What databases are
available which will run under Linux?  Any suggestions on how to
structure the database?  We will probably run the model externally to
GRASS and capture the output for import into site files.

Thank you in advance for your advice

	Bill Voigt