Thanks for all the Fish

John Del Ferro johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil
Mon Jun 13 14:30:38 EDT 1994

I am taking a new non-GIS related job in South Korea.  I won't be on the
list anymore.  I wnat to thank everyone for their generosity in solving
the many problems I encountered while learning to apply GRASS over the
past year.  The people using this list are a wonderful resource.
Good Luck, So Long, and thanks for all the Fish!
John
John Del Ferro            CENAP-EN-HH                  215-656-6690
   Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District, H & H Branch
                johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil