bilinear interpolation

Greg Koerper greg at dubious.cor2.epa.gov
Thu Jun 23 13:28:05 EDT 1994

I have placed 2 files on moon in the incoming directory:
 r.bilinear.tar
 r.bilinear.man.txt

Included in the tar file are source and a SunOS 4.1.3 binary executable for
a simple bilinear interpolation utility, r.bilinear:

NAME
     r.bilinear - bilinear interpolation utility for raster map
     layers.

SYNOPSIS
     r.bilinear [-q] input=name output=name [north=value]
     [south=value]

The code supports both standard and longitude-latitude rasters.  The north
and south parameters allow input values to be set for the poles (90N, 90S),
since data cannot be assigned to the poles in a GRASS raster.

r.bilinear.man.txt is an ASCII file of the manual page I have prepared.

I have run preliminary tests and have removed the obvious bugs.  When you find
more, or have other comments, please email.  Thanks.

greg

Greg Koerper                            Internet: greg at heart.cor.epa.gov
ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.
US EPA Environmental Research Lab	voice:	(503) 754-4490
200 SW 35th St., JSB                    fax:    (503) 754-4338
Corvallis, OR   97333