lost user list postings

Steve Dzurenko steve at ocesun1.oce.uri.EDU
Mon Jun 27 17:19:20 EDT 1994

Hello,

The VAX which was handling our grassu- and grassp- list accounts crashed on me
today, and I can not figure out the problem.  I am in a situation where all
those who may be able to help me are on vacation.  So, I have temporarily set
up one of my other personal accounts to receive the list mail.  My question is,
I and another student here are currently eagerly awaiting replies to recent
messages we posted.  Is there a way to access the list mail from the past day
or so?  How often are the archives updated?  Thanks.

-Stephen Dzurenko