ps files

DELCLAUX Frank delklo at leda.orstom.fr
Thu Jun 30 05:21:58 EDT 1994

Hi,

With GRASS, it's possible to make postscript files, but you
can't see what you do. You can have a look before printing with software
such ghostview, but you can't modify it : the only way is to re-use
ps.map.

So I'm looking for an interactive drawing tool  which recognizes input
postscript file. I have xfig, but postscript format is only for output
(may be too old version !).

I really would be interested if anyone has information concerning
this point.

Thank's in advance

DELCLAUX  Francois