TCL/TK and GRASS

Janne Soimasuo jsoi at cs.joensuu.fi
Fri Mar 4 08:08:08 EST 1994

Hello !

We have tested tcl/tk with grass and we have noticed it very powerful
toolkit. There is also an extension of tcl/tk called expect/expectk
with it you can create GUIs for interactive programs also.
we have tested it with v.digit and it seems to run well with it.
Unfortunately the job has been only testing and nothing ready isn't available

Expect allows you to manipulate several programs at the same time and
it is fully combatilbe witk tcl/tk scripts.

I don't remember where to find it, but ask archie

Janne Soimasuo Faculty of Forestry.
jsoi at cc.joensuu.fi