Splus Interface to GRASS

Tom Nelson tom%alla at [155.84.92.2]
Tue Mar 8 09:51:57 EST 1994

I am searching for any information concerning a Splus Interface to GRASS.
(Splus is a graphical data analysis software with tools for statistical and
visual exploratory data analysis). The people at Statsci in Seattle who produce
Splus support only an interface to ARC/INFO. They are unable to confirm the
existence of a GRASS interface or connect me with people currently working on
such an interface.

My one lead suggests that someone at the U. of Washington is working on an
interface, but I have been unable to confirm this. Thought it might be useful
to plumb the GRASS Users first before simply calling around. I would be grate-
ful for concrete information or good contacts. You may response to user's list,
email to me directly, or contact me by phone. Thanks.

Ishmael Williams
US Army Corps of Engineers
Ft. Worth District
(817) 334-2095