Pizza Money for Grad Students

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Thu Mar 10 08:05:22 EST 1994

> on raster than vector, analysis than cartographic output.  We work almost
> exclusively on Sun platforms, 4.1.3 (we'll move to Solaris if it ever
> stabilizes).  I've rewritten GRASS code, integrated it with PV-WAVE,
					   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

	Greg,

	I'm afraid I can't offer you much in the way of Pizza Money, but I'm
	very interested in what you've done with GRASS & PV-WAVE.
	What I've done so far is to write out raster files as ASCII and
	import them into PV-WAVE (I've also hacked r.out.ascii to write
	the height field format for ray-shade - that's what I like about
	GRASS).
	Would you mind telling how you combined GRASS and PV-WAVE?

	Martin
--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de