your mail

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Mon Mar 14 04:11:13 EST 1994

Hi Dave,
your use of r.in.sunrast is correct. You should just convert the TIFF
files to Sun raster files using Bradley's XV software (PD), and remember
to `save at original size' (otherwise XV will lower the size of your
images to 1024 rows and/or columns).

P. Martijn van Leusen

Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam
martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl