Sorry for the "german" reply to "Groundwater ..."

Andreas Holz holz at oi32.kwu.siemens.de
Wed Mar 23 04:44:20 EST 1994

Dear GrassUsers,

	sorry for replying to the list instead to the author.

	But this information may be useful for GrassUsers too:

		There is a new powerful 2D and 3D groundwater-simulation
		tool on the German market. It implements the Finite-Element
		Method and has a very powerful 2D and 3D pre- and
		postprocessor. The target systems ar SUN and HP.

		The only problem I see, it is not free, but quite expensive.

		It4s name is FEFLOW and You can get detailed informations from:

		WASY GmbH
		Waltersdorfer Str. 105
		D-12526 Berlin
		Germany

		(I don4t want to promote a commercial product, I
		 post this for informational purposes only!)

ciao.

Dipl. Geol. Andreas Holz
Institut fuer Geologie und Mineralogie
Friedrich-Alexander Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
Schlossgarten 5
91054 Erlangen
asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de

z.Zt. Doktorand bei