topographic contour maps

David Case case at indy.arclch.com
Mon Oct 3 22:40:50 EDT 1994

Gary,
Based on your message, I will has Lydia to book me a single room for $85.00.
Although cramped that will do.  That way you can have a single room and not
be concerned about your schedule impacting me in anyway.  Thanks for offering
to bunk with me to help make it possible to get to Japan.  Please let Mike T
or me know when we should pickup the new files.
Take care and talk to you later
Dave
    Dave Case                    E-mail: case at indy.arclch.com

    Applied Research Corp.           PHONE:(301) 925-0754 or
    Suite 1120, 8201 Corporate Dr.         (301) 459-8833
    Landover, MD  20785  USA          FAX: (301) 731-0765