OSF2.0 ... some questions...

Pascal Gouery - UHB - 99 33 52 52 gouery at uhb.fr
Wed Oct 26 12:51:54 EDT 1994

	I'm a new user of Grass 4.1 on a DEC alpha 3000/400 under OSF 2.0

	I've some questions and problems :

.1. Is it possible to  fill the interior of a contour defined in a vector
file ? (I'd like to create a mask for witch I just have the perimeter)

.2. When I change the size of a X-display :

	. he become all grey
	. sometimes, other display request in this display crashes with
	the error "ERROR eof from graphic driver"

	n.b. : I compiled Grass4.1 under OSF1.3 (these errors were
	present), and I did'nt re-compile under OSF 2.0

.3. When I run i.points from a X-terminal, each time a menu is displayed
and then erased (after the choice done), some pieces of images are pasted
in borders between the 4 frames in the place occuped by the text window (
menu ...). This never occured on the console of my station ...

	Any ideas ?	Thanks in advance.

	:	Pascal GOUERY		:	Tel.: 99.33.52.79	:
	:	S.I.R.E.		:	      99.33.51.24	:
	:	Univ. Rennes 2		:	Fax.: 99.33.52.73	: