Island software

Bob Harrington bobh at denali.hwr.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:06:13 EDT 1994

In article <9410252026.AA03421 at chaos.ats.orst.edu>,
oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU (George Taylor) writes:

> I've imported ps.map output into IslandDraw, modified/added text or vectors
> and printed to an HP Phaser II postscript printer.  I've not attempted to
> modify the raster layer from within IslandDraw/IslandPaint other than
> resizing.  From what I've been told, you can get a demo version to
> test IslandDraw's capabilities.

I use IslandDraw quite a bit for this purpose also.  George: one question --
when I import a ps.map generated eps object into IslandDraw, it always has a
box (the Postscript bounding box?) around it.  Do you know of a way to get
rid of the box (using either ps.map or IslandDraw)?

Thanks,

Bob Harrington