Island software

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Wed Oct 26 18:13:12 EDT 1994

Bob,

If I remember correctly, the bounding box is on a separate layer.  You can
enter each layer and manipulate the objects on each layer, or just delete the
layer.  Usually you can tell the correct layer because there is only one
object, the bounding box.  I've found IslandDraw a bit flaky in moving between
layers, but this should work.

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University