smoke plume dispersion models???

Mark W. Bultman mark at strider.tfo.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 27 09:27:47 EDT 1994

Hi Jim,

How have you been?

Just thought I would let you know that Lee Graham is no longer at UofA.
I'm not really sure why she left, but apparently not everyone was happy
for some reason or another. She left rather rapidly, but her position
has already been advertised and I think they are interviewing already.

I have been busy working on the geological/ecological occurrence of
C. immitis, a fungus that causes valley fever. We are using remote
sensing and other types of data and integrating the data with a
yet to be developed (probably fuzzy logic based) GIS model. I am also
finishing up some potential field work on basin geometry. Since
Steve Pitts left, I am spending too much time doing UNIX system
administration for our 6 UNIX boxes.

Hope all is well at CWU.

Mark

Mark W. Bultman                 mark at TFO.Arizona.EDU
U.S. Geological Survey          mbultman at usgs.GOV  (scenic route)
Gould-Simpson Building          602.670.5503
University of Arizona           FAX 602.670.5571
Tucson, Arizona 85721