ftp GRASS

Gigi Horsefield GHORSFIE at sog1.geog.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 06:18:59 EDT 1994

HELP! I am trying to ftp GRASS and its documents but the system
keeps asking for a password. I have tried moon.cecer.army.mil or
129.229.20.254 for the host name and then anon or anonymous for
the login, but I keep getting a request for a password. I didn't think
an anonymous ftp would have a password demand. Also is the ftp site
running on UNIX or VMS or what?
                                                         Gigi Horsfield
                                                         School of Geography
                                                         Oxford University, England