GRASS Training

Marsha Bolstad marsha at cast.uark.edu
Mon Sep 19 06:49:43 EDT 1994

Hi,

Your "inquiry" was forwarded to me.  We have week-long GRASS training classes
here at the University of Arkansas.  They are strictly GRASS classes--a know-
ledge of GIS is assumed.  Intro classes are available in November 1994 (there
are still openings), late Feb., May, July, and Nov. of 1995.  If you are
interested call/e-mail me and I will gladly send you more information.

Marsha Bolstad
Training Program Coordinator
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST)
University of Arkansas
(501) 575-6159 or (501) 575-8614 (my desk)
marsha at cast.uark.edu