d.mon CELL

Simon Cox s.cox at dem.csiro.au
Wed Sep 28 22:47:24 EDT 1994

>The cellheader looks like (seems a off to me!!):
>
>        proj:       -370086
>        zone:       -370086
>        north:      479
>        south:      0
>        east:       639
>        west:       0
>        cols:       639
>        rows:       479
>        e-w resol:  1
>        n-s resol:  1
>        format:     0
>        compressed: 1

Sue - I _used_ to get this happening when I was at Monash using a Sun.
These days, at CSIRO on a DEC Alpha it seems to have gone away... (The
funny numbers were different, but funny in the same places.  I used to just
go in an edit them.)

Simon

____
Dr Simon Cox                          __  \
CSIRO Exploration & Mining         ,~'  L_|\    Australian
39 Fairway, PO Box 437,         ;-'         \   Geodynamics
Nedlands, WA  6009  Australia   (            \  Cooperative
      Phone +61 9 389 8421      +    ___     /  Research
      Fax   +61 9 389 1906       L~~'   "\__/   Centre
s.cox at dem.csiro.au                         7