Krigging in Grass, DEM creating

Cosyn Bart bcosyn at allserv.rug.ac.be
Wed Apr 19 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi Grassers,

We are in search of a Grass algoritme to interpolate DEM's by means of
kriging. I know there exists s.surf.kriging (I checked the archive) but
was not able to find it either in my release (update 5 is included)
either on incoming in Grass. Any one an idea where to find it? We want to
use it on IRIX5.2 so also compiling notes should be most welcome!

                Thanks, Bart

        | ir. Bart Cosyn                                  |
        | ERS1/2 project                                  |
        | Laboratory for Hydrology and Water Management   |
        | University of Gent                              |
        | Coupure 653, B-9000 Gent                        |
     | Belgium                                    |
        | Tel: +/32/9/2646137                             |
        | Fax: +/32/9/2646236                             |
        | E-mail: bcosyn at allserv.rug.ac.be                |