import .NTF files - seconded

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 22 04:32:24 EDT 1995

> To anyone puzzled by this: ntf stands for national transfer format,
> a particular nasty format that we Britons have use when we pay
> through the nose for data collected by our own mapping agency the
> Ordnance Survey (bitter? me?).
>
> Tom Charnock                       O--O
> Dept Civil Engineering            (~~~~)
> Aston University                 (  __  )
> Birmingham B4 7ET UK             /|\  /|\
> charnotw at sun.aston.ac.uk

I second that!

	Martijn

Leverhulme Research Fellow, The Wroxeter Hinterland Project                  |
University of Birmingham Field Archaeology Unit                              |
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT  Phone +44 121 414 5513  Fax +44 121 414 5516  |
E-mail P.M.van-Leusen at bham.ac.uk                                             |
URL http://www.bham.ac.uk/BUFAU/Staff/vanleupm.html__________________________|