CORPS FLOOD TUTOR

Karen Frederickson karen at rsgisc.crrel.usace.army.mil
Fri Feb 24 09:28:14 EST 1995

>Good Afternoon,
>
>In Grass4.1 /src.contrib/CORPS there is a tutorial with elevation and
>lake data for the Mississippi/Missouri Flood I think. I would like to
>know how  I can access this?
>
>I've tried creating the region suggested in the elevation raster file but
>apparently the State Plane zone = 0 is in Error ?
>
>Has anyone looked at this contributed data from /CORPS ? If so how ?
>

>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Jeremy

Jeremy,

Unless something has been changed, I believe that the FLOOD directory that
you have located under Grass4.1/src.contribCORPS contains the GRASS f-tools
(Floodplain Analysis tools) code. The tutorial data is for the Lower
Trinity River
 in Texas, not the Mississippi/Missouri.

Karen

  REMOTE SENSING / GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS CENTER
                                                           72 Lyme Rd.
                                                   Hanover, N.H. 03755
                        Karen E. Frederickson        Phone (603) 646-4387
           Email:karen at rsgisc.crrel.usace.army.mil       Fax   (603) 646-4750