floating point / no data source code

Olga Waupotitsch olga at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Feb 23 15:45:10 EST 1995

olga at ginko.cecer.army.mil (Olga Waupotitsch) writes:

>We are in a process of updating raster programs, and gis and display
>libraries to process floating point raster maps with additional
>information about data cells.
>Michael Shapiro has documented most of the design and it
>is on my home web page on www.cecer.army.mil

>on request of some users I put fp.tar.Z on moon.

NOTE: right now there are 2 files on moon:
fp_main.tar.Z
fp_alpha.tar.Z

>This is a tar file of all the files changed in
>GARSS source tree so far. To unpack it, you have to be in your
>$SRC directory (the one that has display, raster, mapdev,...
>subdirectories)

The above you have to do with fp_main.tar.Z
(i.e. cp fp_main.tar.Z <GRASS_BASE>/src
      cd <GRASS_BASE>/src
      uncompress fp_main.tar.Z
      tar -xvf fp_main.tar
)
For fp_alpa.tar.Z do the same thing, only you have to cd to
your src.alpha directory.
(i.e. cp fp_alpha.tar.Z <GRASS_BASE>/src.alpha
      cd <GRASS_BASE>/src.alpha
      uncompress fp_alpha.tar.Z
      tar -xvf fp_alpha.tar