grass incoming directories on moon

Nancy Taaffe taaffe at diego.cecer.army.mil
Thu Feb 23 13:35:21 EST 1995

Hi,

There still seems to be a number of users who are confused about the
status of incoming.  I was going to ask you if we might repost your
message of 2/10, but I see that it says an updated status was anticipated
soon.  Is there an update you might post to grass-u and grass-p?  Helena
asked me to post something, but you are the 'horse'  (as in "straight
from the horse's mouth")  :)

This was your last message: